Thursday, January 24, 2008

10 Things I Hate About You - Heath Ledger


note: The girl appeared at first scene was not me.

What a bad news! On January 22,year 2008, Heath Ledger was found dead in his fourth-floor apartment at 421 Broome Street in the SoHo neighborhood of New York City. Ledger was found naked and unresponsive, facedown on the floor at the foot of his bed by a housekeeper trying to wake him for an appointment with a masseuse. Unfortunately, he was died. Policeman suspected he might be drug overdose, but this have not confirmed yet.

Ledger was born in Perth, Western Australia. He started his acting life during sixteen years old,his well performance in the acting firm made him a legend in his career. Ledger involved in a lots of firms and movies, among the greatest and i felt that unforgettable are 10 Things I Hate About You, The Patriot, Brokeback Mountain. He was a greatest tragedy, cos he have achieved so much things in a short time.



Here are ledger's quotes:

My life right now is, I wouldn't say reduced to food, but my duties in life are that I wake up, cook breakfast, clean the dishes, prepare lunch, clean those dishes, go to the market, get fresh produce, cook dinner, clean those dishes and then sleep if I can. And I love it. I actually adore it.

I'm not good at future planning. I don't plan at all. I don't know what I'm doing tomorrow. I don't have a day planner and I don't have a diary. I completely live in the now, not in the past, not in the future.

[on playing The Joker in The Dark Knight] The Joker, so far, is definitely the most fun I've had with any character. He's just out of control -- no empathy, he's a sociopath, uh, a psychotic, mass-murdering clown. And, uh, I'm just thoroughly, thoroughly enjoying it. It's just exceeded any expectations I had of what the experience would be like.

[On his choice of film projects] I feel like I'm wasting time if I repeat myself. I can't say I'm proud of my work. It's the same with everything I do: the day I say 'It's good' is the day I should start doing something else.

From above quotes, Health Ledger maybe too stressful and pessimism person. He tried to not thinking too much and no planning for his future too. Unbelievable that he was died at 28 a golden time to persuade his career life, we are sad to lose a good actor in the film industry. Goodbye legend! RIP (Rest in peace)......

Read The meaning of life

No comments: