Friday, January 25, 2008

KFC Triple XL Burger

Yesterday, my colleagues and I went to a nearby KFC. First at all, I thought that I would like to try for the KFC new product – Triple XL Burger; but looking at KFC advertisement I dare not to take the challenge to finish the large size burger than I had never eat before. Lastly, I choose to buy Zinger burger instead and my colleague buys Triple XL Burger.

At the moment we make the order, the cashier introduces the latest product to me because the Zinger burger costs RM8.30 whereas Triple XL Burger only cost RM8.90 and the size is bigger than Zinger burger, it is much worth and save money. Without any concern, I bought Zinger Burger.

Oh goodness! Do you know……when we open our burger, I felt so lucky and snigger at the back. Because……

This is the Triple XL Burger advertisement.


This is what For Big Appetites - Triple XL Burger with 7'' inches, looks like not appetites after looking at this.


Geee....insides got messy ingredients like meal, vegetables, cheese and so on.




See....The actual Triple XL burger is very much different compared to advertisement shown in Television or KFC.

It tastes much like Zinger burger too, but the Zinger Burger has cheesy wedges in a package.

Feeling better with Zinger Burger at the screenshot below. The Chicken Strips is much crispy...yummy yummy



Haiiizzz, don’t trusting on advertisement anymore. You will dismay when you get into KFC’s trap.

Try other burger product at McDonalds Prosperity Burger

No comments: