Thursday, January 17, 2008

McDonald's Chinese Prosperity Burger is back!





Fat Choi Burger is back. Every year, McDee will launch Prosperity Burger (in Cantonese is Fat Choi burger) to harmony with Chinese New Year purpose. I’d 2 prosperity burgers in today…yeah yummy yummy! one is chicken, another one is beef. Cos this is my first time to eat it,thats why i eagerly to taste both types. The prosperity burger is full of black pepper sauce which makes the spicy meal. I like the fries very much, it taste good.

The properity burger costs RM9.88++ for regular basis. It's worth because i'm Lovin' it!




Click this to know more about KFC Triple XL Burger

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was in S'pore this past week and I had the distinct displeasure to drunkenly ordered the Prosperity Burger at Mcdee's.

This had to be the worst tasting fast food product that I have ever had.

The worst part of the whole experience was the un-prosperousness the following morning in explosive proportions. I think that the hotel maid quit after seeing the bathroom that day.

Anonymous said...

besides the beef@chicken, the bun, and the spicy black pepper sauce, wut else do they have in that burger?

Anonymous said...

Onion